Friday, January 1, 2010

new year...

happy new year.

2day wake up in the morning coz wan 2 go 2 the church.

so tired until wan slp during the mass...
but dun hv larr...

after mass...
juz 10am...
we go 1U n wait ailing them 2 cum...

we go hv our breakfast in thr...
abt 11.30 we go cinema...
表舅母bought tickets 4 us d...

whn we reach there,so many ppl wan 2 buy ticket!!!
siao~
luckily 表舅母bought the on9 tickets...
den go take the tickets lorr...
wow!!!
so many arr...hahaXD

den me n phyllis go toilet...
watch 《avatar》 ,3D de leh...3hrs,so muz go toilet lorr...

12pm start
3pm fin...
walao..
tired nia~><
den we nid go home coz my dad gt smthg 2 do...
so扫兴=='

at night...
my family n I watch《幸福万岁》
i knoe tat movie old d but we still hvn't watch it...

movie fin at 12.30am
my family slp upstairs
I cry downstairs...

i cry 4 long time...
no reason...
juz cry...
cry until siao d~~~
sad now...