Sunday, January 31, 2010

the mines

30/11

wake up 9.45am 2day...
gt a bit excited lorr
knoe y anot?
gt ppl date me out lorr...
haha,nt larr...
coz wan go the mines wif my family...=)

10.++am reached thr...
walao..
dam early but gt many car d leh..><

den we go shop 1st lorr...
mum keep buy things...
sien~

11.45am go take <大日子woo hoo> tickets...
bought on9 tickets...
walao,nid rm1.00 4 booking fees lorr...zhadao><

den continue our shopping...
till 12.30pm go cinema 2 watch the show...

walao~
the room dam small lorr=='
den all the ppl lewat d...
dam them...=='

fin d den my mum took my bro n sis go see the doraemon...
me,my sis n dad continue watch the花絮...
act tis is the aim tat's y we wan 2 cum here 2day...

selepas itu,we go continue our shopping...
bought smthg thr...
n a trousers too~~~=)

den we hv our dinner...
slept in the car...
when i wake up,i gt gastric...
OMG~
abit pain onli larr...
den sms wif someone lorr...

go home 2 bath or bla bla bla...
den go slp d...
tat's all~~

it's happy 2day
=)

No comments: